VLOG 413: SHANGHAI TRIP 2017 - PT. 2

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Hello Everybody!

Last week I posted part 1 of my shanghai trip back in beginning of May. & now part 2 is up and ready :)

It did take me a while to go through all the clips and pull what was most relevant to use lol … I swear photo editing days are honestly SO MUCH EASIER … But guess video is the way to go these days and I do find it fun to play around on the editing.

& if pictures can say a thousand words, I guess the video can speak millions :P
Both my bf and I do enjoy looking back to relive the trip / memories ~! So even though it is quite time consuming to edit, I highly recommend for everyone to try it out. I think you can only gain from doing it :D

Hope you enjoy the video!!
Thank you for watching!

xxx
Gi

Please SUBSCRIBE here:



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe