POLE-GRESS VLOG: JUNE 05-09 '17

Saturday, June 10, 2017


Hi Everyone!

It’s been awhile since my last vlog. May was a busy busy month, I travelled & moved apartments. Got a new car. & now moving onto a new job! Too many things happening made it a little hard to vlog. But here’s to getting back to this fun habit & thought I’d share another passion that’s part of my life: Pole Fitness.

Something I adore and love after discovering it! Mainly I decided to try it cause my back was constantly having problems & would be in pain a lot. My physical therapist advised me that I need to strengthen my back muscle to which I thought “Hey ~! What better option than pole?” .. haha I know not your usual logic. But it is a full body exercise and it def strengthened EVERYTHING in my body. From shoulders, to arms, to back & core, & also my legs.

I wish I had vlogged earlier to show I weak I was and that if I can do it anyone can do this sport! It’s so awarding, & thanks to it I’m now the most active I’ve ever been in my life! Trying out other more physical activities that I wouldn’t have pre-pole days.

Thank you for watching!

xxx
Gi

Please SUBSCRIBE here:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe